To serve Missouri S&T student service-members and veterans as a campus resource that will provide high-quality customer service, effective information, and support as students persist in their journey towards their educational goals.
Who We Are
The Student Veterans Resource Center was designed to be the nexus of any resources and support student veterans might need to succeed in their educational goals. Not only that, but the SVRC serves as a place to network, find and connect with veteran peers, and to study or relax during the school year.
See our site menu above? We'll describe the items below.
- The "About Us" tab explains the features of the SVRC itself, as well as its history and staff.
- The "Programs and Services" button details the types of support we offer separated according to a student's progress through S&T. We host several programs throughout the semester to offer support and assess veterans' needs here.
- The "Veterans Resources" button brings you to an overview of the veteran-specific support and services offered at S&T, e.g. utilizing the GI Bill.
- The "Campus Resources button brings you to a page that outlines many of the departments at S&T, and describes how they can support our student veterans.
- On the home page, we have our "Featured Writings" section with special guest contributors who offer words of wisdom for our student veterans.
- Click "Student Success Programs" to be taken to our sibling office that offers a myriad of services, such as tutoring, to help our students succeed academically.